JUMBO Fire Resistant Drywall Partition System for 120 Minute Fire Resistance
This is a non-loadbearing high performance 120 Minute Fire Resistant Drywall using two layers of 15mm Fire Resistant JUMBO Boards on either side of the 63mm Stud and 64mm Track, giving the overall wall thickness of 124mm.
The JUMBO FireWALL system met the criteria for a 120 minute non-load bearing wall system when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-2 test protocol.
The performance of the system satisfied all the criteria for Stability, Integrity and Insulation for 120 minutes.
Classification is as follows:-
SANS 10177-2 – FR120 (Non-load bearing)
Stability (R) – 120 minutes
Integrity (E) – 120 minutes
Insulation (I) – 120 minutes
- Fire Rating Range 60 – 120 minutes
- Sound Insulation Range – being tested – will be available in a month or so
- Minimal wall thickness with optimal fire resistance
- Tested in accordance with SANS 10177:2
- Accommodates services within the drywall cavity
- Lightweight construction and Non-load bearing
- Less material wastage and cleaner site conditions
- Environmentally friendly products
Fire rated systems need to be assembled strictly in accordance with the relevant test reports, and approved system details and specifications. If not, the fire resistance could be compromised and the test result cannot be applied.