Stanley Fat Max Tin Snips are colour coded for easy identification in your toolbox. These are Yellow.
The straight cut compound action aviation snip is strong and durable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cuts up to 18 gauge (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 23 gauge (0.7mm) stainless-steel
- Forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades for strength, durability and long cutting life
- Serrated cutting blades provides a sturdy bite and helps prevent material from slipping during use
- Latch design allows for a quick single handed operation
- Adjustment-free fasteners prevent loosening of the blades
- Color-coded, slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
7 in stockR264.49 Each
Colour / Edge Detail: Yellow
Stocking UOM: EA
Mass per Stocking UOM (kg): 0.40
Interested in this product?
Enquire via the form below and we’ll get back to you!