Hufcor Glasswall Operable Partitions
Glasswall Operable Partitions
Optical Evolution - distinctive, elegant design. Provides clear, uninterrupted views. HUFCOR's proven product quality and reliability.
GLASSWALL is a top hung moveable glass partition system that can be stacked way remotely to provide a clear entrance opening or closed to provide a physical as opposed to a visual barrier.
The system is unique in that the panels have no vertical glazing styles facilitating clear uninterrupted views and a distinctive elegance that only glass can offer.
Some of the typical applications where GLASSWALL is most ideally suited are listed below:
GLASSWALL is an ideally suited to applications where a full uninterrupted opening is required during business hours and a physical barrier as opposed to a visual barrier is required after hours.
Product DetailsGlasswall sliding doors
- Shop entrances
- Banking halls
- Motor dealership showrooms
- Cafes and lounges
- Executive boardrooms
- Hospitality suites at sports venues
- Up market homes
- Anywhere Glasswall can provide an aesthetic and functional enhancement to a building.
Top hung and bottom rolling sliding door mechanisms can be accommodated in the Glasswall top and bottom rails providing an elegant vertical free sliding door system within a frameless or normal glass shopfront. Glasswall single and double action pass doors
Single or double action Floor Springs and pivots are also easily accommodated in the Glasswall top and bottom rails. This means that they can be utilised to create pass doors with no vertical stiles, which are ideal, for entrances to shops. Why choose Hufcor? - Unique Features
- GLASSWALL is the latest innovation utilising Hufcor's proven track systems.
- Hufcor track and carrier systems are factory cycle tested and come with a two-year factory warrantee.
- Being top hung the system does not require any unsightly bottom track.
- There are no vertical glazing stiles.
- The bottom and top rails are elegantly shaped and compliment the overall design of the system.
- The system utilizes 12mm toughened safety glass and is extremely safe and secure.
- The glass panes are suspended by a unique locking mechanism, which ensures the glass will never slip.
- GLASSWALL's unique locking mechanism is totally concealed when in the closed position and means there are no visible flush bolts or other unsightly locking mechanisms. (See fig 1)
- GLASSWALL panels locate in position with a unique flush mounted dust proof foot bolt cup, which ensures the floor design is not compromised in an unsightly way. (See fig 2)
- An elegantly designed thumb lock locks the last panel in the run into position. (See fig 3)
- The pass door panel locks against the last panel using a flush mounted lock, which has been specifically designed to compliment the overall aesthetics of the system. (See fig 3)
- The glass panels can also be used as an effective graphic tool by sandblasting or screen printing designs onto the glass. (See fig 4)
- The GLASSWALL tracks and frames can be colour co-ordinated and are anodised to a minimum of 10 microns for internal applications and 25 microns for exterior coastal applications.